- What can be returned? All products are returnable IF the product is in the same condition this includes the product packaging
- We are very busy during the holiday season, if you need your order to be express shipped, you must indicate that in the notes when placing your order. If your reason for cancelling your order is because the shipment did not get to you in time, you will be refunde
- There is a re-stocking fee of $15 per order for all returned merchandise
- Custom orders are non refundable, you must be very specific on your order this includes all orders for diaper cakes and hand knits. WHEN do items need to be returned by? No later than 15 days after purchase. I send very specific e-mails on custom orders, you must review your e-mail carefully because remember custom orders are taylored to your taste.
- How do customers return items? Contact me via phone or e-mail
- Shipping for returns? Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returns, unless the package was damaged in transit
- Credit for your Return? You will receive store credit for merchandise. If you are unhappy with a product, you may return the items and receive a credit for the amount of their purchase, less shipping costs. If the product has been worn or looks worn, a credit WILL NOT under any circumstances be issued. The item must be in original condition!
- Damaged Goods? If the product you received is damaged a full refund in form of payment that you made will be issued to you only IF we are contacted as soon as product is received.